Friday, March 7, 2008

Travis's first snowball fight 3-6-08!


























I know it has been a few months since I blogged and I owe you all Thanksgiving, Christmas and Birthday pictures but I thought it would be a crime for me to pass up putting these pictures on our blog page. Similar to NY, the schools let out as soon as they open with just the threat of even an inch of snow. So Travis was home by 1:30 and we just finished his homework when he begged for 10 minutes straight to go outside and play in the snow. When I finally gave in with a promise from him that we would be coming back inside in 10 minutes he was so excited he actually agreed! I actually believed we would be back inside in 10 minutes too. I hate the snow and everything about it. So i grabbed my camera and out we went. I didn't realize that once I got outside how much fun we would have. Travis loved driving his jeep around in the snow. It was pretty cool to watch it go. Then a few of our neighbors decided to start up a snowball fight and well, the rest is history. We stayed outside for an hour with one clothes change. We were frozen to the core when we went in but I had never had more fun playing in the snow ever! Watching Travis with all of his excitement and joy of playing in the snow for the first time was worth freezing my but off. I still do not like the snow but i do have a new appreciation for it now!







1 comment:

Gini said...

time to update the blog girl! you've been tagged!