Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007! Superhero Family and Friends!




































Hey all! We had a great Halloween! Yes, you guessed right! We were the family of superheros! 2 superman, 1 superbaby,(who wouldn't wear his cape), and to complete our happy family one supergirl or supermom, whichever you prefer!


I started our afternoon by putting on my Supergirl outfit and picking the boys up from school. I made them put their costumes on at school and we then went to the gym to trick or treat. The boys got lots of goodies from Ashley and Rachel. Next, we went home and got ready for the evening by setting up the bounce around and pulling out all of the candy for the trick or treaters. We had some pizza and then we went trick or treating! Our friend Heather manned the door while we were out. What a blast it was. Zachary caught on really quick. He was amazed that when you knocked on a door someone would answer and give you candy! He liked to pick out his own candy though and he had to put it in his bag himself. Travis was riding his scooter from door to door. We just couldn't keep up. He filled up his bag superfast! We only went around our neighborhood this year. Next year we will expand our trek to the neighborhood behind us, which means more candy! WHOOHOOO!




2 comments:

Elizabeth Crunk said...

I love your costumes!!! What a cute family. Also, I love reading your blog!

Gini said...

how cool that you all dressed up! such fun!